All travelers to Indonesia must be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival, and have proof (tickets) of onward or return passage.
Visas of the Republic Of Indonesia
- A Visa of the Republic of Indonesia is issued in the form of a sheet of paper attached to a passport. The type of visa issued shall be based on the visa application.
- A Diplomatic Visa or a Service Visa shall only be issued to the bearer of a Diplomatic Passport or a Service Passport. Applications for Diplomatic or Service Visas should be accompanied by diplomatic or official notes.
- Visa application submission may be delegated to third person, except for Diplomatic or Service Visa applications.
- A visa application should be submitted to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia at Avenue Tervueren 294, 1150 Brussels.
- Visas shall be used within 90 (ninety) days, calculated from the date of issuance. Any foreign national who fails to use a visa within this designated period of time must submit a new visa application.
Types of Visas
- Business Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Social Visa
- Multiple Entry Visa
- Limited Stay Visa
As an additional information, a foreign national who is planning to conduct research in Indonesia needs to fulfill a number of other requirements. Information regarding document requirements to conduct research in Indonesia can be found from the Research Procedure information sheets.
For further information regarding procedures and requirements, please consult this chart.
The Approval of Visa Applications An approval process for the visa should take between two to five working days, depending of prevailing circumstances, given that all required conditions are met and complied with.
The Embassy has all the authority to review, process and decide the outcome of an application.
The Finalization Process The Embassy can issue the visa within 3-5 working days after all required documents are submitted. For further information, please contact +32 (0)2 771 2666 or email@example.com.